Monday 25 June 2012

A Shade too far...

The experiments seem to be progressing nicely and so far there are no results. Having only really put everything up in the last week or so I think the word I am suffering from is impatient.

Keep calm and carry on.

I have, however, been requested to do another commission and managed to sell Twilight to a friend so my flat now has slightly lighter walls. It's been a long, relatively successful, mostly tiring, (irritatingly disappointing England football team? Pah!) week.

I did manage to take some rather fabulous photographs on Sunday night of a rather unexpected subject. The images look computer generated but they are 100% real, although the hue has been tweaked.


Any idea what they are of?


Ready for the bombshell?


They are pictures of a lamp shade! 
Quality designers (B&Q.....really?) I salute you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment