Saturday 8 December 2012

Tree-mendous

This......... is my kind of post. On the 30th of November I mentioned about the fact that I had 23 paintings to sell, by the end of the day it was back down to 19. I like having stock but I like selling paintings more. I have  boosted the number back up to 20 after an ill advised 'I want to paint a picture NOW' at 10.30pm yesterday resulting in a 4am bedtime. The danger of becoming nocturnal is very real (and I am rather tired).




This painting is based on a photograph I took after climbing the heady heights of Chino Canyon (Trouser Canyon!?!) on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, California.  A hike ensued, as well as the spotting of many trees. This tree is my favourite, with bells on. I also liked this painting straight off which makes a first, the last 6 or so paintings have been slow burners. You know what? I think I might still only have 19 paintings to sell.

This one.

Is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment