Saturday 5 January 2013

Have you seen my Watch?

Seriously....have you seen my watch!? I am obsessed with it, partly because a) it is ridiculously colourful, b) it changes colour c) It comes from New York and d) I love watches and clocks regardless. I have never really worked out why this is especially considering the fact I am a very poor time keeper, my middle name should be 'by the skin of my teeth.' Judging from the fact that I keep having moments where I sit watching the colours change, I don't think this watch is going to make me any more punctual.

I defy you to watch the video below and not say ooh though, I am sure it is impossible. The rotations are massively speeded up - this 15 second video relates to about 4 minutes real time but I am kind enough not to make you sit through the whole thing. Now if I was Andy Warhol I would have slowed it down so 4 minutes equated to 3 days watching time. Never say I don't have your interests at heart.

Enjoy....I know I will.M7CQK8MPT5RQ

No comments:

Post a Comment