Sunday 21 April 2013

To do lists (times four to the power of a hundred).

It is annoying when your to do list gets too long. It is even more annoying when your to do list gets so long that you split it into 4 more manageable looking sections. When these four lists start to get too long as well it is probably best to make friends with the shredder and vrrrrrrrrrrroooooom all your problems away.

My four separate sections currently stand as 'art', 'architecture', 'blog topics' and 'real life' and each list has at least 20 things on it, but who's counting? Certainly not me any more!!! Just as well I went to see Beth Orton on Wednesday last week and her supporting band - Dan Michaelson and the Coastguards. I will tell you more about Orton later but if you ever want to listen to something to melt your problems away then this is it.

Seriously.

How deep is this guys voice? (And yes, it does make me fall slightly in love with him)!!!





4 comments:

  1. Top of my to do list today: Write out and organise 'to do' list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DON'T DO IT!!! ;-) I have written mine on both sides of a piece of paper so I can leave the shortest list on show...ha ha

      Delete
  2. May I suggest splitting each list into two more, then you will have eight short lists.....pick the one you like best then as you said, vrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooom shredder the other 7 :) problem solved! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that idea but I am not sure it would make me very popular :-D xxx

      Delete