Tuesday 19 November 2013

Money or Magic Beans

It seems as though the break from social media and the chance to catch up with some long delayed art schemes (cards, magnets, painting, updating, gallery checking...) has managed to restore my soul. Calmness has returned, satisfaction has returned, life seems as it should be. I know where I am going, what I need to do and when by. That is the one advantage of having two flexible jobs - when the architecture one dies down (as it frequently does in Winter) I can focus on some art. If only the pay grade between the two was similar;

Architecture work = Money

Art Work = Magic Beans

But between the two of them I can get by (if you don't look too closely and ignore the big hole appearing in my winter coat). Ah money, you are not everything but I sure wouldn't object to having some more of you!



3 comments:

  1. Miss H, lose the 'W' in hole and all will be perfect! :D
    Cream teas at Arundel next year, my treat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shocking typo!! No Christmas presents for me this year, I don't deserve any after that! Cream tea at Arundel? Next year sounds like it is going to be a good year already :-D

      Delete
    2. You will love the castle, it really is beautiful inside :)

      Delete