Friday 31 January 2014

Competition

Well thank goodness it is Friday! I am done with this week. Tomorrow I am going to wake up all light, beautiful, healthy and cough free, aren't I? AREN'T I!? I had better. I have friends to see and I will cry if I miss them. So let's just assume I am going to dream the cure tonight, without fail.

On the plus side I am excited. I launched a competition on Facebook to win a couple of sketches in celebration for all the painting sales I have recently had and the fact that I have just painted my 100th painting! I have had a much better response than I was expecting, so I think I shall be doing more competitions in the future.

In the meantime if you would like to win one these two paintings then please enter my competition by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment