Saturday 18 January 2014

On Top of the World

I was a bit fed up yesterday but I am not really sure why. It could have been because I am not really supposed to eat chocolate biscuits and I ate about a hundred of them. It could have been because I am a woman and we are entitled to periodically be in a bad mood for no particular reason. It could also just be because I am on a bit of a come down from the excitement of painting sales, daily deviations and new paintings....it is difficult to say.

I do know, it was a good day to be fed up on because the following things happened:

1. I got two mentions on deviantArt (dA) for cheering people up.
2. The lovely Judas extended my premium dA membership previously given to me by the lovely McFlyky.
3. An old friend bought a nice big selection of cards to use in South Africa!

This has been followed up with a possible commission request today from someone from Norway!

Talk about international - a painting sale to France before Christmas, cards to South Africa and a possible commission to Norway. Oh yes.

I am feeling a bit better now....


No comments:

Post a Comment