Sunday 11 May 2014

18.45

You know I said I was tired last week? Well. I laugh at the tiredness I felt last week, TODAY, I am tired. Tired. Tired. Tired.

I did decide to paint in the end, by the way, and made a bit of a mess of it. I had to really work hard to pull out an acceptable painting. I managed it though, and it is good, and has been sold already!! Oh yes. I would show you but it is a birthday present so I need to wait until the eventual owner receives it. I will probably feature it in a blog post afterwards as it is a little bit different to 'normal' - whatever the hell 'normal' is!

So, news wise, I have run my society 6 competition and managed to have to post everything half way round the world. Oops. I also have a quick commission to do for a raffle for charity, and possibly three other pending commissions I need to chase. All this whilst currently freelancing 9 til 5 in Reading and having another architectural client's work to do in the evenings and weekends.

Ha ha ha ha ha aha ha haahah ahhaha ha hahaha haha hahahahahah ha ah ah

It is going to be a busy week.

I will not cry.

But I  may go to bed now, even though it is only 18.45. zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment