Tuesday 27 May 2014

Kate Winslet

I think I cursed myself on Thursday by saying I was looking forward to having some free time. The next day I managed to accumulate enough work that I am working a standard week this week, I had to work the entire bank holiday weekend and I am working this evening.

That worked well then, but at least it is more money. I am beginning to sound horribly mercenary but needs must I suppose.

I did find some time to squeeze out a couple of paintings over the weekend thank goodness, my joie de vivre, and sense of humour were beginning to back away into a corner at the frustrating lack of art time I have had recently. Fingers crossed that should tide me over for a week or two though, or at least until next weekend. One of the paintings I managed to do is the one that is going up for auction for charity at the beginning of next month. Apparently it is being auctioned alongside a signed photograph of Kate Winslet. I am pretty sure that makes me famous by default? No, is not the right answer....

'New Year' 20" x 16" Acrylic on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment