Thursday 5 June 2014

Awesome

I am super excited today! So much so I just realised I have completely forgotten to have any dinner. I am guessing it is a bit late to have any now as it almost 10' o'clock. Just as well I had a late lunch and a giant breakfast then! Oops.

Anyway, I am excited because so much is happening at the moment. My charity painting auction was today and it did much better than I was expecting. It didn't raise a massive amount of money but it did proportionally. It was being auctioned alongside a signed photograph of Kate Winslet and Katy Perry and a goody bag of bits and pieces from Dani Harmer (of Tracy Beaker fame). My painting raised 94% of the profit. I personally think that is hilarious. I blew the other two completely out of the water and possibly into space!

AWESOME.

I also put the recent picture of the Royal Albert Hall that I painted on facebook and promptly sold it ten hours later.

AWESOME x2

Saturday is also the launch party of the fabulous Butcher's Dog Literary Magazine which for this issue is using 'Plinth' as its front cover.

AWESOME x3

I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight.

WoooOOOOOoooOOOOOoooooOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooOOoooooOOoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment