Sunday 6 July 2014

Special Gust

So the glut of forward post planning did seem to work, it took the pressure off worrying about not posting and gave me something to read. The downside is that I am now even more lost than ever as I don't know what I am meant to be writing about next. I normally try to aim towards something or have something in mind, but I currently feel a bit like I am all over the place!

On the plus side, work is starting to calm down so I feel like I am only trying to hold down one job rather than four. The downside of this is I feel more stressed starting to relax than I did when I was busy! Things are also starting to ache, and man am I tired, burny eyes, burny throat, burny brain.

On the second plus side, I have managed to paint this weekend, narrowly avoiding falling asleep on the canvas mid draw. I have also ordered the 20 canvasses I promised myself earlier in the week although god knows where I am going to put them when they arrive. I have also found out that I am included as a 'Special Guest' (or a 'Special Gust' thanks to a rather unusual typo) for the London launch of the Butcher's Dog magazine.

Hmm, maybe that does all sound pretty busy still. Now if I could just top it off by selling another painting.... I always feel more whole when that happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment