Saturday 20 September 2014

I think it is time to PAINT

I realised I have set aside this morning to write lots of blog posts and I am totally brain dead. I know which posts I need to write but all my words have deserted me. My brain is frazzled. I think I have reached that point where I need to gaze out into the empty horizon, preferable a horizon with sea, and just totally switch off. Tune Out. Shut down. See without seeing.

Just as well I am heading to the Isle of Wight today then to recharge. Phew. It is overdue.

Whilst I moan that I haven't much time to devote to whatever art things I need to do (I am too scared to look at 'the list') Things have been happening. I don't think I actually need to worry about pouring my heart and soul into promoting every single second as it has been ticking over without me. I guess it is the thought of trying to take it to the next level, I am still worried this is all just temporary popularity and I don't want it to be. It has to be more than that. More, more, more!

Avarice. A sin you sometimes need.

So far this month, I have a painting and some prints I need to post, I have completed a commission, delivered another painting for solace, become most popular artwork and photograph of the month on Premier Gallery, and sold some cards. Yes, I know, what more do I want!? I have a feeling it may just be that I haven't painted much this month, Just two small A3 canvasses, in comparison to last months 5 canvasses, one of which was massive. I always do this, moan about lack of time, moan about all the stuff I need to do when it can normally just be cured when I sit down and paint something.

Problem solved.

Maybe I will remember this one day.

Maybe The Day After Tomorrow.

BOOM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment