Thursday 2 October 2014

Having fun!?!

I am enjoying myself at the moment. Work has finally calmed down to the point where I have nothing to do. This means that my days are currently just art times, to my own timetable. The circles under my eyes are leaving, my shoulders are relaxing, I am getting excited about all the things I need to do. I am also finding hundreds of extra things I would like to do, which makes me feel quite positive about how things are progressing.

I have started by getting some envelopes printed so when I sell a painting I can put a little presentation pack together with a few freebies, purchase information and authentication certificates. I have also ordered some more business cards from Moo.com. These are super exciting because they print double sided cards with different pictures on the back. This means I have 50 designs, which are all different paintings; I shall finally have a mini portfolio to hand for when people ask me what I do.

Having free time also means I will be able to update and sort marketing/admin/websiting during the day and paint in the evening or at the weekend rather than needing my free time to live/sleep/update.

This is all sounding a little too good to be true, but I am going to go with it at the moment and enjoy it whilst it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment