Sunday 30 November 2014

Calvendo

So, in my previous post I mentioned the word 'calendars.' I shall now tell you a bit more about them. I was sent an email a while ago by Calvendo, a German Publishing firm, saying they offered the risk free ability for you to publish calendars of your artwork/photographs. Apparently they had stumbled across my website and thought my work would be a good edition to their growing collection. Once made, the calendars would be for sale on various online platforms, including Amazon and Blackwells and in bookshops in 'real life' (whatever that is).

I couldn't resist and I have already had 6 calendars approved. (I may be slightly addicted to making them).



Unfortunately the calendars in question are a bit expensive to purchase, although they are very well made and exclusive. I shall no doubt be purchasing some soon to give away on facebook. I shall, when I can find a moment to breathe, also be adding them onto this blog for purchase. Watch this space, as sharply as I'll be watching my weight with the beginning of the season to get a little too jolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment