Wednesday 26 November 2014

Per month

So it turns out some exciting art stuff had happened and I just hadn't noticed. I sold a painting on Saturday but somehow missed the congratulatory email. Fortunately I got a reminder this morning that I only had one day left to post the bought painting to my client.

What?

The Artfinder email I missed was sandwiched between two 'congratulations your calendars have been accepted for publishing' emails (more about that later). I get a lot of generic emails from Artfinder so I don't always pay that much attention to them. I guess that had better change!  

Needless to say this morning involved a hasty trip to the post office but it is all sorted now with one day to spare, apparently. It is good I have made another sale, because ignoring March, I have sold a big bespoke print or at least one painting every month this year, assuming I haven't just jinxed December...

I am hope, hope, hoping I will sell more than just one in December....

No comments:

Post a Comment