Tuesday 4 November 2014

What blog?

I had a new feeling the other day and /or a new thought. It was at the weekend, or possibly on Monday that I realised the following - I had forgotten I had a blog.

WHAT?

 How can I have forgotten I had a blog? I have been writing on it every few days (admittedly with breaks) for almost two years; A slightly worrying lapse of memory to say the least. I think the problem is due to two things 1) Having a lot of architecture work and 2) An actual busy social life, for once. This makes me slightly sad for how slow my social life was previously although perhaps I was just more dedicated or focused. It has actually been relatively satisfying to have had a break from blog writing and not to feel guilty about it. My memory is not very reliable at the best of times, but it mostly works in my favour as I have a quite  spectacular ability to shut things out of my mind if needs be. I just need to occasionally find where the reboot button is hidden.

But anyway, I am blogging now, and as I am rendering architectural models I will be up for a while with nothing to do except watch the percentages increase on my thread counter. Sounds like a good excuse to catch up with some art admin, especially as I haven't done any, for ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment