Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Cards

So it seems I have been a bit too busy to blog recently. I have had this Sunday to myself though which means catch up time! Interestingly I have a blog post written down on my to-do list, specifically the words 'blog about Christmas Cards' written in blue biro.

I am going to do this blog post now although it is going to end up being redundant....

Each year, this one being no exception, I release a set of 6 paintings which are made into shiny A5 luxury Christmas cards which are then offered up for sale. These are the on the 2015 edition:


You could have bought some, if I had blogged about this earlier. I have however, decided to blog about it today, when I have no cards left. They are officially out of stock. 'This is not helpful' I hear you cry. Well no, it isn't. If you want one now, you will have to hope you are on my mailing list.

I will make sure next year I

a) Blog about them earlier
b) Stock pile more of them.
c) Don't tease you by showing you what you missed.

Well, rumour has it this will happen next year....


No comments:

Post a Comment