Monday 14 September 2015

Couriers

I am having courier problems at the moment, which is a shame as up until now I have had no problems at all and I have been really impressed with the service I have received. I am not really sure where this leaves me now. Should I just assume the last few issues have been an unlucky spell or should I look at using a different firm? Your guess is as good as mine; Maybe I will give my usual firm one last try, but keep my eye out for any other recommended couriers along the way. I tend to cheat anyway as I use a website that compares various services and prices for me and then pick whichever one suits me best. There are a few websites that offer this service so maybe I should try out a few different ones and see what happens.

I just need to wait now, for someone to buy another painting....

No comments:

Post a Comment