Sunday 6 March 2016

Number 1

So, my cover competition entry is going better than expected and I am currently in second place, about 35 or so 'likes' behind the current leader. This is quite good although I feel a bit mercenary in my efforts to try and get more likes. I don't know why as I am just asking people to click one button, but then maybe I don't like having to ask for help to do things. In this case though, I am definitely going to get by with a  little help from my friends!

I will keep you updated as to my progress, I think it is going to be a closely fought battle with only 3 days left. That is assuming it isn't like eBay and everyone hasn't kept their main supporters under their hat for a landslide victory at the end. Interesting either way.

In the meantime I think I am going to settle down for the afternoon and paint. I saw a picture online the other day that I would quite like to have a go at. I also potentially managed to mend my computer's space issues yesterday, assuming that compressing my C Drive isn't a bad idea. I read afterwards that is probably is. As my computer this morning booted faster and seems to be as normal. I am hoping it won't be a problem.

St Vitus is also now online. Organisation has happened! It seems like it has been a productive weekend.

Also, as it is Mother's day, I need to give a shout out to my number 1 fan! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM! Your present is still in my brain as I haven't thought what it should be yet ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!:) Win or lose yours will be the best!!

    ReplyDelete