Sunday 14 August 2016

No Doubt

So, having been very positive about all the art stuff I need to do, today I am less so. I carried on working up my photography website today which was a bit frustrating. I have over 200 photos to put online, and a slightly unresponsive template to work with. I can't quite get things how I would like, and having so many photos to upload is going to take forever. I managed 25 today which is about a ninth of the total. Normally I am very good at working through things and looking at the bigger picture. At the moment though, I really could do with an artistic pick me up; Either selling a painting, winning a competition, getting some compliments or something generically positive to happen.

Sometimes being self motivated and working on your own all the time is tough. More to the point it is tiring. I am my own worst enemy though and I am sure when I next look at my website I will be pleased with what I have achieved today. It doesn't mean that I don't sometimes need some help to battle through the doubt.




No comments:

Post a Comment