Monday 6 February 2017

Cocktail o'clock

Apparently, for today at least, all my deadlines have been met, and although I have a little bit of work outstanding, it isn't urgent so it will keep until tomorrow. That means, today, I have had an art day! A what I hear you say?

Exactly.

My treat for meeting my final 'January' deadline on Friday (yes, I know it was the 3rd of February) was to go to see an art exhibition and a play in London at the weekend, followed by a painting, and then an art catch up day today. This all seems like a pretty good way to celebrate, that and I may also have had 5 cocktails on Saturday night. (Sorry Mum, I meant 2 cocktails).

It seems like normality has been restored. Well, almost, I did have slight trouble remembering how to paint yesterday and then trouble today remembering how to put everything online but never mind. The rust will wear off.

I am excited to get back on the horse - I still have my photography website to finish and my art one to update which are the two big things, and then I can get started with Instagram. Oh, and work on that big long list of things to do....

First things first though, I need to enter the Royal Academy's Summer Exhibition for my annual dose of rejection......

No comments:

Post a Comment