Saturday 8 April 2017

Islanders

My exhibition is opening today which seems both surreal and exciting! I am glad everything is done and looking good, better than expected in fact. Now all that needs to happen is for you to go and see it!

It starts today and runs for just under two months, ending on June the 5th. It is being housed in the Quay Arts Centre in Newport on the Isle of Wight in the Gallery's rather lovely cafe - the perfect excuse to admire some art with a cup of tea and a piece of cake.

You can check out more details on my facebook page or on Eventbrite.

I really hope you can make it! I will also be sharing some photos of the display on here. But first, a holiday!



(Also a big shout out to my Mum and Dad for helping me set up and coming to collect my paintings from Maidenhead, and to Amy Mackelden for giving me a big kick up the backside to actually have a show).

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure was ours! Having possession of so many of your paintings, however briefly, was both exciting and a temptation!!

    ReplyDelete