Tuesday 17 October 2017

Laura Hologram

Look at me! I have just spent the last couple of hours making a few changes to my photography website. The website has been up and running for quite a while but I haven't been entirely satisfied with a couple of pages and so, have consequently kept its creation a bit of a secret. However, at some point over the last couple of months I figured out what I needed to change and half an hour ago I completed the changes.

BOOM!

I feel quite pleased with myself now. I can't keep making excuses that I am not getting art time, if, when I have art time I don't do anything. There are still a million things to do but it is a start. I sorted through my backlog of photos the other day and I have some pretty good ones lined up from Singapore and a few from Thailand all ready to go, and impatiently waiting to be shared across various platforms. I have also just returned from a road-trip across California, so there will be new photos to add from there as well as from Slovenia, as I still haven't managed to sift through that pile for gems yet.

All sounding good!

Hopefully soon I will also get onto Hootsuite and start posting more regularly on Twitter and Instagram, and then I can tackle the rest of my to-do list.

We can do this!

In the meantime please feel free to have a browse of my photography site, you can find it here or by searching for Laura Hologram!

No comments:

Post a Comment