Thursday 9 November 2017

Art Bible

I am trying to be efficient today. I have about a thousand art things, half done, so I am trying to complete one section of items today.

I have recently managed to find the time to go through my last few sets of holiday photos, comprising of Singapore, Thailand, Slovenia and California. My art shots have been chosen, tidied and cropped as required so all that is left to do is to sort them ready for upload onto my Fine Art America site and onto my website.

Unfortunately I updated all my photos onto my website so long ago that I can't remember how I formatted them. I think it goes something like: compress them on tiny png, add the watermark and reduce the max pixel size to 1200 and save an 'actual pixel' shot and a 'framed' version. I think anyway.

I need to make a note of these processes as they will come in rather handy when I am updating my art website. Just as well I made myself an 'Art Bible' the other day with everything I could possibly need noted within it. Well everything but this bit, but I'll make a note of that now!


And, yes, this is my art bible, not a laptop! I couldn't have anything standard after all! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment