Thursday 25 January 2018

Snowing

I seem, or at least, for some reason I feel, like I have a bit of momentum behind me at the moment, which is always a good excuse to squeeze out another painting. This one was inspired by a recent walk in the snow (not that it settled) along the Thames.

It is aptly called 'Snowing'


I seem to have had quite good Facebook response so far this year, so that makes me feel like something is happening. Or at least it does until I look at the art page of one of my friends girlfriends who has 12,000 fans, and then I feel more like I am hitting my head against a brick wall. When I feel like this, I always bear in mind the article that I read, or overheard, that said that it takes ten years to become an overnight success. So it doesn't matter at the moment, I still have a few years left to go, and let's face it, you will never get anywhere if you give up.

Small victories.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment